Sunday, February 21, 2010

Busy, Busy...

Wow, I really need to blog more! My life has been extremely hectic but it seems that things are finally coming together. We just purchased a new home and once we get moved at the end of March I hope to have more time to blog 2-3 times a week and work up to daily even! Mom has been doing well, I thank God that she seems to be enjoying the little things in life right now. She is loving on the great grandbabies and its fun to see her be more interactive with them--maybe the Alzheimer's progression has slowed some for now?

I can't wait to post pics of the new house. It's in an established and very large subdivision which will be great for long walks in the evening and a children's daycare I have been dreaming of! 3 bedroom, 2 bath, beautiful fireplace (which we will never use, but it looks pretty anyway!), fenced rear yard with play equipment...I love it, can you tell???

Just put all my etsy items at a substantial discount in an effort to sell them instead of moving them...check out my site www.divarocks.etsy.com

If you stumble upon this blog I hope you have a blessed week!

No comments:

Post a Comment